Policy Planning Department
Main functions of the Policy Planning Department
- Elaboration of proposals on the Concept, Strategy and Priority Directions of Foreign Policy in accordance to the specified Foreign Policy Guidelines;
- Elaboration of positions and proposals on certain issues of Foreign Policy;
- Elaboration of appropriate informative and analytical materials and proposals to ensure the conduct of a common Foriegn Policy of the Republic of Armenia;
- Preparation of the reports of the Ministry;
- Organization of discussions and submission of proposals on the perspectives of international and regional developments;
- Co-ordination of the cooperation between the Ministry and the Armenian or Foreign analytical centres dealing with Foreign Policy and Security issues.