Media and Public Diplomacy Department
Main functions and tasks:
- Presentation of the foreign policy of Armenia, activities of the Ministry and diplomatic missions, as well as providing comprehensive and accurate information about the Ministry and its activities to the media and the society.
- Organization of press conferences, briefings and interviews for the Foreign Minister, Deputy FMs, heads of Departments and MFA spokesperson.
- Organization meetings of Foreign Minister, Deputy FMs, MFA spokesperson, Heads of Diplomatic Missions, Heads of the Departments of the Ministry with the Media representatives.
- Edition and distribution of press releases on the meetings of the Foreign Minister, Deputy FMs, Heads of Diplomatic Missions and the activities of MFA.
- Elaboration, editing and providing to the media press releases and various materials received from the Armenian Diplomatic Missions accredited abroad.
- Accreditation of local and foreign media.
- Organizing the visits of foreign journalists to Armenia.
- Accreditation, accompanying and providing necessary information to the journalists, who accompany official delegations visiting Armenia.
- Answering the questions of the journalists, clarifications and commenting on the information reported by the media.
- Recording, transcription the press conferences, briefings and interviews and providing them to the media and the other interested structures.
- Coordination of materials published in the MFA official web-page.
- Elaborating the official web-page of the Ministry, information update, post of video and audio materials of the events with participation of Ministry’s leadership on the web-page.
- Preparation and distribution of press digests to the Bodies of State Governance, MFA Central Office and Diplomatic Missions abroad.
Division of Information and Digital Diplomacy
Division of Relations with Media and Public Diplomacy
Division of Operational Communication