On the Decision of the Government of the Republic of Armenia establishing quarantine regime11 September, 2020
Starting from September 11, the State of Emergency on the territory of the Republic of Armenia has been terminated and the Decision 1514-N of the Government of the Republic of Armenia on establishing quarantine regime due to COVID-19 has entered into force according to which the quarantine regime on the territory of the Republic of Armenia will be established starting from September 11, 2020 at 17:00 to January 11, 2021 inclusively and the following restrictions will be set:
- Non-citizens of the Republic of Armenia are prohibited from entering the Republic of Armenia through the land border checkpoints, with the exception of:
- Family members of citizens of the Republic of Armenia persons and persons legally residing in the Republic of Armenia
- Representatives of diplomatic missions, consular posts, international organizations, and their family members
- Persons arriving to attend funerals and memorial services, if they are close relatives of the deceased (parent, spouse, child, sister, brother)
- Drivers of interstate cargo transportation, freight trains (including those who leave the territory of the Republic of Armenia after unloading trucks and trains)
- Special cases, when the commander of the border troops, taking into account the urgency and necessity of entry, as well as the epidemic situation in those countries (territories), grants permission to enter the territory of the Republic of Armenia.
Upon entering the territory of the Republic of Armenia, persons are subjected to immediate medical examination by the Healthcare and Labor Inspectorate in order to detect the presence of infection or symptoms of infection. According to the results of the examination, the person is hospitalized if corresponding symptoms are present, or the person is instructed to self-isolation for a period of 14 days, during which he or she may undergo a polymerase chain reaction (COVID-19) diagnostic test (PCR). In case of a negative result of the PCR test, the person can leave self-isolation.
Please be reminded that according to the Decision of the Government of the Republic of Armenia of August 12, 2020 on Extending the State of Emergency Declared in the Republic of Armenia on March 16, 2020 and on making changes and additions to the decision N 298 of March 16, 2020, foreigners are allowed to enter Armenia by air.