The activities of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are aimed at
- strengthening of foreign security of the Republic of Armenia,
- maintaining of favorable external conditions for the development of the Republic of Armenia
- representing of RA positions in international area,
- protecting the interests of the Republic of Armenia and its citizens abroad,
- deepening of involvement within international organizations and international processes,
- further enhancement of cooperation with friendly and partner countries,
- normalization of relations with those countries with which there are problems,
- further development and deepening of ties with Armenian communities abroad.
The establishment of stability, cooperation, security and peace in the region is one of the priorities of RA foreign policy. Armenia spares no efforts for the formation of stable and secure South Caucasus.