HOW TO PAY FOR CONSULAR SERVICES
With the help of the “E-payments”, an electronic system for State payments, it is possible to pay the fees for consular services.
In order to make a payment with the “E-payments” system - VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover card or PayPal Account is required.
1. To make the payment, select the appropriate service in the "Consular Service/Consular Fees" section on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia or the relevant Embassy and then press "Pay".
2. In the next step, please select the Consular Section that you are applying to.
3. Please verify that the consular services and Consular Section selected are correct.
Please fill-in the first name and last name of the person for whom the payment is made, as well as the e-mail address and then press "Pay".
The system will automatically redirect you to the PayPal page, where two payment options will be offered:
- In case you have a PayPal account, please select "Pay with my PayPal account"
- In case you do not have a PayPal account, please select "Don't have a PayPal account?" and make a payment using your VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card.
5. After completing the payment a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address, with full details of the payment, including a 20-digit pin-code. When applying to the relevant Consular Section, please provide proof of payment or the 20-digit pin-code or inform about the details of the payment transaction (date, amount paid, type of service requested, forename and surname) in order to verify your payment in the “E-payments” system.
MFA E-payments support center