Changes in the procedure of the entry to the Republic of Armenia17 May, 2021
According to the amendments of the Government Decree: № 1514-N of 11 September, 2020 which entered into force on 17 May, 2021:
- upon entering the territory of the Republic of Armenia travelers will be asked to provide:
- a COVID-19 PCR test certificate* with a negative result taken within the previous 72 hours, or
- a certification* of complete vaccination against COVID-19 with 2 dosages and the second dosage taken at least 14 days before entering the country.
- a certificate with a negative result or a vaccination certificate is not required for children up to 1-year-old (0-11 months 29 days).
- the travellers entering the territory of the Republic of Armenia from the territory of the Russian Federation should present the certificate through “Путешествую без COVID-19” mobile application.
- For foreigners, the entry to the Republic of Armenia continues to remain open both via air and land borders.
- The quarantine on the territory of the Republic of Armenia due to COVID-19 has been determined to 11 July, 2021.
If the travellers have been registered in the ARMED system, the vaccination certificate can be provided via ArmedeHealth mobile application. The traveller can present the vaccination certificate via mobile application or present the printed version of the certificate from the application protected with a QR code.
Non-holders of the relevant certificate are subject to PCR sampling at the airport or border checkpoint sampling points and to compulsory isolation until the negative result will be obtained.
The person will be hospitalized if corresponding symptoms are detected as a result of the examination.
In case of rejection of sampling or examination, all non-holders of the relevant certificate are being isolated for 14 days.
The PCR test-related expenses should be covered by the traveller.
* - The certificate should be in Armenian, Russian or English printed on the official letterhead and should contain the following information:
- all contacts and the name of the head of the medical institution where the test/vaccination was taken,
- the name, surname, date of birth, and passport number of the examined/vaccinated person,
- the result of the test, the vaccine manufacturing name and the product’s serial number, the dates of the first and the second dosages, signed by the head of the medical institution with its seal․
|«Путешествую без COVID-19» mobile application||
ArmedeHealth mobile application